Shogun TK which is particularly good at combat power and intelligence among the Tomorrow King, which is said to have 10 people in all. And they say that TKs have memories of the last time they annihilate... Read more
This is the 1/12 AP Shogun TK Tsuki designed by Ashley Wood
Together Tomorrow King's longest Shogun TK has appeared on 1/12 scale!
Shogun TK which is particularly good at combat power and intelligence among the Tomorrow King, which is said to have 10 people in all. And they say that TKs have memories of the last time they annihilate...
From clone fighters [Tomorrow King] appearing in Ashley · Wood's masterpiece comic [pop bot], Shogun TK · Tsuki] appeared in action-portable series of 1/12 scale! It is about 15 cm tall and has 25 movable points all over the body.
- Shogun TK's distinctive helmet, breastplate, under the shoulder rest is wearing clothing costume.
- The sheath and power supply parts are also attached to the long-range Shogun slicer sword.
- Two other pairs of replaceable wrist parts are included (one pair of sword holding wrists, one pair of opening hands).
· Shogun helmet x1
· Shogun breastplate (with shoulder rest) x1
· Belt with compounding bags (large sized pouch x 2, small single sacs x 3, square sacs x 1, triple complex sacs x 2)
· Leg compact x1
· Shogun Slicer Sword (with sheath and power supply) x 1
· Replacement type wrist parts set x 2 types (1 pair of sword holding wrists, 1 pair of opening hands)
About ThreeA Toys
In 2008, Australian comic book artist and illustrator Ashley Wood and ThreeZero's founder Kim created ThreeA toys (3A), a Hong Kong based production house for designing, developing and manufacturing toys, posters, prints and clothing based on characters created by Ashley Wood.
Each figure sold by ThreeA toys has a 24 hour window and are only made to order, after this period the figure will not return! Each figure by ThreeA and Ashley Wood is a limited art piece and has been produced for an undisclosed amount
|Size||6" - 15 cm|