Add your review
Juxtapoz #159 (April 2014) Andy Rementer
DescriptionThis is Juxtapoz magazine issue #159 (April 2014) with cover artist Andy Rementer.
We kick off another month with a look at our new April 2014 issue, featuring the bright, playful works of Philadelphia's Andy Rementer. Rementer has done great work for magazines we like such as the New Yorker and Apartamento in the past, and we are very excited to have his work on the cover of our April issue.
- We go into the Malmo, Sweden studio of Michael Johansson, the man making real-life Tetris works
- How Nosm give us a behind the scenes look at their new show at Pace Prints
- Curator and photographer Tim Barber shows us his newest photos
- Hannah Stouffer talks psychedelia and nature
- Teen Witch talks San Francisco
|Dimensions||8.5" X 11"|
0 stars based on 0 reviews