Juxtapoz #175 (August 2015) Mary Iverson
Juxtapoz #175 has stories on Mary Iverson, Carlo McCormick, Jay Nelson, Matthew Brandt, Lucy McLauchlan, Josh Keyes, Nevada Museum of Art, Patagonia, Tom Killion, Chuck D., Dali, Disney, El Mac and Deth P Sun. Read more
This is Juxtapoz magazine issue #175 (August 2015) with cover artist Mary Iverson.
Juxtapoz is very excited this month to have one of their favorite painters, the great Seattle-based artist Mary Iverson on the cover of August 2015. Although perhaps not overtly political, the August 2015 issue is our look at some of the best artists in the world's approach to environmental issues. From climate change to extinction, using Earth materials to challenging conventional means of production, we gathered an eclectic group of artists that are inspiring and progressive.
Inside August 2015:
- Cover artist Mary Iverson on the aftermath of the people problem
- Carlo McCormick tells the history of the United States' amazing Federal Art Project
- Jay Nelson and the world's best treehouses
- Matthew Brandt literally takes the water with him in his nature photography
- Lucy McLauchlan finds the Earth's print
- Josh Keyes looks inward and finds more transformation
- The Nevada Museum of Art looks that the visual history and human influence on Lake Tahoe
- Patagonia aims to re-imagine the way brands do business
- Tom Killion's ancient screen printing process excels in Northern California
- Chuck D tells us the visual history of Public Enemy
- Dali and Disney are reunited at the Walt Disney Family Museum
- El Mac gets familial at Northeastern University
- Deth P Sun gets 6-packed
- The World's Best Ever shows us all types of characters....
|Dimensions||9" X 10.5"|