Juxtapoz #178 (November 2015) Grotesk
Juxtapoz #178 has stories on Grotesk, Paul Wackers, Pakayla Rae Biehn, Matt Weber, Shepard Fairy, West Rubinstein, Nuart 2015, Colossal Media, Brian M Viveros, Prada Raw, Savannah College of Art & Design and Banksy Read more
Juxtapoz is very excited to have back our longtime collaborator and NYC-based designer, artist, and creative director, Kimou "Grotesk" Meyer to create a special cover for the November 2015 issue. From creating the visual identity for sports teams and brands, to new watercolor works and wooden sculptural pieces, Grotesk has been extremely busy and we have caught him at a great time to talk about his new direction.
And stay tuned for a special project to be announce next week #TSqNewsstand
Also in November 2015:
- Paul Wackers makes still life come to life from NYC to Brussels
- Pakayla Rae Biehn explores the self-portrait
- Matt Weber shows us what Times Square used to be like... and it was a dirty, pretty thing.
- Shepard Fairy talks about his new show, "On Our Hands" at Jacob Lewis Gallery
- West Rubinstein creates a Future Communication
- Nuart 2015 shows why its still the best street art festival
- Colossal Media paints big, and makes it count.
- Brian M Viveros creates his own seven nation army
- Prada Raw enlists top-notch talent for their new eyewear campaigns.
- Savannah College of Art & Design opens the doors on it's Illustration department
... and Banksy closes Dismaland. For good. We think?
|Dimensions||9" X 10.5"|